32 oz Tapered Slim SUBLIMATION Stainless Steel Blank Insulated Tumlbler
32 oz. Tapered Slim Stainless Steel Travel Mug comes in silver or white and features double-wall vacuum insulation with a clear sliding, spill resistant lid. The mug has a narrower bottom to fit most standard cup holders. It is 2X heat & cold resistant compared to a normal travel mug and is BPA and lead free. Made from 18/8 gauge stainless steel (18% chromium/8% nickel) - also known as Type 304 Food Grade.
4"(L) x 8.625" (H)
Our tumblers are similar to all other sublimated products in that the transfer and tumbler surface need to make direct contact and reach about 400 degrees before sublimation will occur. Because not all ovens are created equally the dwell time in an oven can range from 6 to 9 minutes. Convection oven is recommended.
- sublimatable substrate (tumbler)
- sublimation transfer
- scratch paper
- Silicone Wrap or shrink wrap
- heat tape
- convection oven
- temperature - 405 degrees F
- dwell time - 6.5 to 8.5 minutes
- pressure - light to medium
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the oven brand and model ink and paper and
atmospheric conditions. Be sure that the artwork does not go beyond the size limits of the
1. Contour cut around artwork of your transfer.
2. Position transfer onto the substrate using heat tape to secure the transfer
to the substrate.
3. Keep artwork 1/2 inch from top of tumbler when placing transfer.
4. Cut a piece of scratch paper to tape over your artwork transfer this
protects your wrap from ink.
5. Use the silicone wrap or heat shrink to secure the transfer to the tumbler, start
wrapping the tumbler by stretching and rolling the silicone over top of
itself. Make sure to start wrap in a non artwork area to prevent a line in
6. Put a piece of heat tape around silicone wrapped tumbler to secure
7. Place tumbler in oven with recommended settings listed above.
8. Pull from oven and remove wrap and paper. Caution contents will be hot
use heat resistant gloves for safety.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (30-45 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed or has brown spots reduce the dwell time slightly (30-45 seconds).
- Too much pressure can cause trapped moisture in the paper to "jet" away
pulling ink with it in a spiked-peaked formation. To avoid this reduce the
Use this text to share information about your product.