30 oz SUBLIMATION Stainless Steel Blank Insulated SureGrip Tumbler with Lid
Coated for sublimation, our 30 oz. Stainless Steel Polar Camel Travel Mug features SureGrip ridging and double-wall vacuum insulation with a clear lid. The mug has a narrower bottom to fit most standard cup holders. It is 2X heat & cold resistant compared to a normal travel mug and is BPA and lead free.
Tumblers may have the Polar Camel brand stamped on the bottom cap of the cup. Standard lids have the Polar Camel lid shown in the listing photo. Upgraded sliding lids do not have any branding on them.
Polar Camels are made from 18/8 gauge stainless steel (18% chromium/8% nickel - also known as Type 304 Food Grade.)
4"(L) x 7 1/2"(H)
2 7/8" diameter
Our tumblers are similar to all other sublimated products in that the transfer and tumbler surface need to make direct contact and reach about 400 degrees before sublimation will occur. Because not all ovens are created equally the dwell time in an oven can range from 6 to 9 minutes. Convection oven is recommended.
You will not be able to decorate full bleed due to the complex shape, but you will be able to apply singular graphics.
- sublimatable substrate (polar camel)
- sublimation transfer
- scratch paper
- Silicone Wrap
- heat tape
- convection oven
- temperature - 405 degrees F
- dwell time - 6.5 to 8.5 minutes
- pressure - light to medium
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the oven brand and model ink and paper and
atmospheric conditions. Be sure that the artwork does not go beyond the size limits of the
1. Contour cut around artwork of your transfer.
2. Position transfer onto the substrate using heat tape to secure the transfer
to the substrate.
3. Keep artwork 1/2 inch from top of tumbler when placing transfer.
4. Cut a piece of scratch paper to tape over your artwork transfer this
protects your wrap from ink.
5. Use the silicone wrap to secure the transfer to the tumbler, start
wrapping the tumbler by stretching and rolling the silicone over top of
itself. Make sure to start wrap in a non artwork area to prevent a line in
6. Put a piece of heat tape around silicone wrapped tumbler to secure
7. Place tumbler in oven with recommended settings listed above.
8. Pull from oven and remove wrap and paper. Caution contents will be hot
use heat resistant gloves for safety.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (30-45 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed or has brown spots reduce the dwell time slightly (30-45 seconds).
- Too much pressure can cause trapped moisture in the paper to "jet" away
pulling ink with it in a spiked-peaked formation. To avoid this reduce the